Monday, March 27, 2006

 

Individual Prayer Requests


~ Prayers for Barb
> For lives to be changed in a way that is honoring to God.
> For the person in our group and in the group of the people we meet who is furthest from a personal relationship with God to find Him or experience His love.





~ Prayers for Dana
> That I will be able to enjoy this trip as much as I have enjoyed previous missions trips
> That the language barrior will not get between me and my witnessing to the Hungarians
> That I will be able to be-friend at least one person in such a relationship that i can continue it even with the distance
> That lack of sleep will not effect my moods--just for traveling and jet lag basically




~ Prayers for Maddie
For me to be a light to Jesus
> To build friendships with the people in Hungary
> To learn a lot about the Hungarian culture





~ Prayers for Todd
> That God might remove my anxiety
> That I get along with my host family
> For flexibility






~ Prayers for Sarah
> That God will change and mold me through this trip
> That I will be able to create an ongoing & spiritual relationship with my host and her family
> That I will be strong enough to be flexible for the things we will encounter
> That God will break through the language barriers




~ Prayers for Mike
> For safe travel on the airplanes
> That I not get lost
> That I am on-time






~ Prayers for Casey
> For God to use me to teach the Hungarian kids.
> To have fun.
> To grow closer to the team.
> To travel safely
> To have a closer relationship with God






~ Prayers for Millie

> To depend on God for all things throughout the trip.
> To grow closer to God and strengthen my relationship with Him.
> To remain flexible, even when things get crazy.
> To have the right words to say when with my host family




~ Prayers for Diana

> Safe travel to and from Hungary
> For my host family and the new relationship I will begin with them
> For the team - that we will be able to clearly communicate our message to the students in Hungary
> That we are well rested through the duration of the trip so everyone is energetic and focused on God's will and work




~ Prayers for Barbara

> for my health and strength
> and stamina for the team





~ Prayers for Carl
> Pray that I have no health issues during the trip and that I have enough energy to keep up with the teens.
> Pray for the Hungarian teens to be open to hearing God's word.
> Pray that God will use me in whatever way He needs to so that His love shows through me to all that I meet.



~ Prayers for Katherine
> That the language barrier doesn't become too much of a problem
> That I be able to make connections with my Hungarian family
> That my suitcase doesn't break
> and that I don't miss my cat too much



~ Prayers for Nancy
> That in all we do, others may see the joy of following Christ
> That we may grow in our trust of God and lean on His guidance
> That the needs of family members at home will be provided while we are away.


~ Prayers for Jackie
> that the hearts of the Hungarians will be moved and they will be hungry to hear about our relationships with God
> that I will be able to let go and let God have this trip
> for Sarah and Clint who are staying behind
> that even in the busyness, I will recognize and take advantage of the "Mary" moments.
> that God will strengthen His awesome team and we will all know that we can do anything through Him




~ Prayers for Laura
> For safe travel on the plane over to Hungary and cooperation in our group
> For making relationships with the Hungarian teens at the school and where- ever else we meet anyone.
> That I get my good amount of sleep so i am not jet lagged and grumpy the whole day!
> That I stay open and flexible on this trip.



~ Prayers for David
> That I make friends while in Hungary.
> Safe travels for all.
> For help in spreading God's message

.

.



~ Prayers for Richard
"Please pray this prayer for me!
Peace and All Good, Rich

The Saint Francis Prayer
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred let me sow love.
Where there is injury pardon.
Where there is doubt faith.
Where there is despair hope.
Where there is darkness light.
Where there is sadness joy.

Divine Master, grant that i may not so much seek
To be consoled as to console
To be understood as to understand,
To be loved as to love
For it is in giving that we receive,
It is in pardoning, that we are pardoned,
It is in dying that we are born to eternal life."


~ Prayers for Matthew
> for our accomodations during the trip, that we're all able to stay comfortable, or at least cope with adverse conditions
> For safety for all, during travel and our stay

.




~ Prayers for Alex
> No hiccups in school classroom
> For meshing with host
> That I might cope with tiredness

.

.


~ Prayers for Mark
> Build a relationship with our host family.
> God would reveal His will and I recognize it.
> Success in teaching about growth through small groups.
> Success of setting up a Regional Support Network in Hungary & Netherlands.
> Understanding of their language and culture

"And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ,... Pray that we (I) may proclaim it clearly as we (I) should." Col. 4:3-4 (NIV)


~ Prayers for Candy
> Be able to overcome the language and culture differences.
> To be open minded and sensitive to their needs.
> For God to open doors and lead us in what direction that He wants us to do for the Hungarian people.
> To be able to build friendships among the people we meet.


"And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ,... Pray that we (I) may proclaim it clearly as we (I) should." Col. 4:3-4 (NIV)


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?